It's been a long time

by - February 25, 2022

 Hello everyone!

How's everyone doing? I'm doing okay. Nothing much had been happening these past months I've been MIA except for the fact I'm starting my internship in two days. I'm lowkey nervous because it's been a long time since I work. You see, I'm not a very strong-minded person. If someone yelled at me, I would've cried on the spot. I don't really mind in working in a fast-paced environment, I just don't like getting yelled at. Also, I think I lack common sense in some parts but at the same time, I feel like there's nothing wrong is asking questions if you find things questionable, right?

Photo by Scott Webb from Unsplash
Apart from that, the reason why I've been off my blog because I accidentally exposed my blog to one of the company that I wish to work with. So, I took my time away until I hear their responds. Kinda desperate that time so, I had to do something. I'm indeed changing my link later. The period of finding internship placement was pretty alright for me. I mean, it's not easy but I kind of enjoy it actually. Going to and interview makes me feel like a celebrity for 15 minutes because like they keep asking you questions and you answer it with your instinct. At that point, I feel like I need to start my own YouTube channel. I realized I'm pretty talkative once I got comfortable with the environment. Still afraid if I appear to be annoying, though. Also, I realized that applying for start-up is harder than applying for bigger companies but this is just internship, right? I can't really say much about applying for an actual job.

These days, I don't really do much except for holing myself in my house. Basically, I was procrastinating. Hard. Scrolling on TikTok, Twitter since there's really nothing much to do. Playing games too. There's a lot of things I want to do actually, I want to go down my apartments to take pictures and stuff but my neighbour find me weird. I also, want to do new TikTok video but there's nothing for me to show. All these things held me back to pursue my hobby. Sometimes, I wonder if these really are the reasons or I'm just making excuses. I, indeed, making excuses.

There's actually a lot of things I want to tell about because five, four months from my previous post is a very long period and a lot of things has change but I think I need to cut short for now. I hope everyone had been taking care of themselves very well considering the case that've been increased since last months. It's quite worrying actually. 

Oh, and if you live around KL, Selangor, do you feel the earthquake today? I woke up pretty early and I didn't really feel anything around the time it's happening. I don't really know much about how earthquake but for it to reach Malaysia must be a pretty hard one. Anyway, don't forget to keep yourself in check.

Have a nice night!

Love,



You May Also Like

2 comments

Congrats for reaching the bottom of this post!
Leave your thought here, thank you!