Catching up: Internship & semester five's result

by - March 20, 2022

Hello, everyone!

How are you guys doing? I hope everyone's doing great. For the first time and ever, my condition isn't that good. This morning, I was tested positive for COVID-19. The fever was severe since yesterday but by afternoon, it's already gone. Now, what's left are a sore throat, a slight cough, and a little bit of headache. I would've said I'm quite fine right now. 

Sky pictures in my workplace. I want to post pictures of my two colleagues but I'm afraid I don't have their consense.

Anyway, a lot of things happened in the past weeks. Firstly, I started my internship! Actually, it was quite an exciting experience because it's been a long time since I work. I discover many things through this. I've always thought it's hard for me to start getting things done and interact with people but I decided to give myself a push. It's not a long time for me to get along with other interns as well as, the staff there. Moreover, the people in the company are also generally nice and easy to talk to so, I didn't feel like I was under pressure. Now, entering the fourth week, I might be in my first WFH.

Apart from that, recently my semester five's result also came out. Honestly, I thought I did my last semester so bad that I thought my GPA would drop to under 3.0. I was afraid, honestly because my procrastination was thriving during that time. I spent too much time playing games and building characters instead of studying. But, Sabrina being Sabrina. I'm always excited to see some sort of "miracle" and indeed, I was gifted the "miracle". I never thought that I would get that kind of result and the only things that came out of my mouth during that time is alhamdulillah

Overall, that's the highlight for the past weeks. I really enjoy my life these days that I almost feel bad for abandoning my blog. Anyway, I hope everyone has been taking care of themselves well and I'll try to come back with a better post. 

Thank you!

Love,



You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. congrats for your internship and result~ hope you get to experience a fun journey there, all the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats for your internship and finishing your 5th semester!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get well soon, sis! Congrats for your internship. Zaty pun sekarang tunggu internship result. <3

    ReplyDelete

Congrats for reaching the bottom of this post!
Leave your thought here, thank you!