Here after too much caffeine

by - September 22, 2021

Hello, everyone!

How y'all doing? I'm doing alright, nothing fancy. Just like the title, yes, I'm here after too much caffeine. Can you guess how much is "too"much for me? More than one tea spoon is already too much for me. For one tea spoon, I can feel the energy boost and ended up with insomnia if I ended up not using them. Therefore, here I'm. I don't know what to used it for since, I'm actually kind of sleepy for anything practical.

Photo by Trent Erwin from Unsplash

Recently, my result for last semester came out. For some reasons, I feel so hopeful about my result. I was thinking that I could made it to the dean list once again because I kind of worked so hard last semester. It's actually kinda funny. Since I'm so full of hope, I waited for a few hours, trying to distract myself with chores. I don't know why I think that checking out my result a little bit late would make me into the dean list. Unfortunately, the luck wasn't on my side. However, I did improve compared to last semester. My grade did went up so, still there's tiny bit of happiness in me. I think thing that made me happy the most that day is how Ayah said congratulations despite not being in the dean list. He said about wanting to celebrate and I asked why? Since I didn't even made it into the dean list, so it doesn't make sense, right? To celebrate and all but he said that I maintained my grade and that's more than enough for him. Well, I guess as long as you're not mad than, I'm alright.

I guess I need to put up some more effort next semester. 

Other than that, there's nothing much. Oh, there's one. I recently started my Tiktok account. It's been a month, though since my last post but here's a shameless plug anyway.

@sbrpov

Lazy, productive Tuesday ##lifeisstillgoingon ##vlog ##tuesdayvlog

♬ 오르골 Life Is Still Going On - NCT DREAM

There's some habit about myself that I just cannot avoid. I always have a sudden burst of energy to do something on certain period and kind of abandoned it afterwards. For example, Tiktok. I think it last for like a week. I'm not a person with many hobbies in the first place so I don't really know what to post anymore. Still, I enjoy it a lot. So, please look forward for more contents, just in case, you feel like following. 

I think because it's night, I'm lost as how to end this post. I feel so sleepy for some reason. Anyway, take care of yourself very well. Sanitize yourself regularly also, don't forget to wear your mask. Also, put your mental health on priority too. Seek for help, guidance, or anything necessary if you ever need it. 

Thank you for spending your time reading this!

Love,



You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. aww, congratulations awakk! Im so happy to read this and you know what? It inspire me to do better for my next semester too! Good luck in anything that you chase now! Fighting okayy!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, good luck for your perhaps, current semester? You will do great! <3

      Delete
  2. ramai yg start buat tiktok since covid. banyak content2 menarik xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kannn, I personally think it's a great platform for sharing medical stuff, decorations, outfit, best sangat!

      Delete
  3. Congrats on your results! And I just started TikTok around September too xD time sem break boleh la consistent post hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Congrats for reaching the bottom of this post!
Leave your thought here, thank you!